Website Covenant Theological Seminary
Covenant Theological Seminary invites applications and nominations for a full-time faculty appointment at the level of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor to the Francis Schaeffer Chair of Apologetics. The position will start in the 2023 academic year (July 1 is the normal start date, though an August start date is also possible). Primary responsibilities will entail instruction in apologetics as well as oversight of the Francis Schaeffer Institute. Instructional responsibilities encompass both residential and online classes, involve team-teaching in cross-disciplinary classes, and may include secondary instruction in theology, history or ethics.
The qualified candidate will:
• have a doctoral degree in a relevant field, such as Apologetics, Theology, Ethics, Biblical Studies, Church History or Education
• exhibit proficiency in evangelism and apologetics at the intersection of faith and culture
• show evidence of teaching experience and promise of excellence in the classroom
• have demonstrated ability in research and scholarship
• have significant experience in ministry, with demonstrated character and ability to form God’s people
Candidates also must be ordained or ordainable in the Presbyterian Church in America (see About the PCA) and belong to, or be willing to join, a church in the Presbyterian Church in America.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected], attention to: Dr. Brad Matthews, Dean of Faculty. The search will continue until the position is filled, but applications received by January 16, 2023 will receive fullest consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com