Website Grove City College
Grove City College is accepting applications for a full-time faculty position in Systematic Theology in the Department of Biblical and Religious Studies beginning in the fall of 2023. Successful candidates should possess a Ph.D. in Systematic Theology (candidates with a degree in theological ethics or historical theology may be considered), with seminary training and/or ministry experience highly desired.
Teaching responsibilities include courses in systematics and the humanities core curriculum for the general education program, undergraduate majors, and, potentially, graduate students. Evidence of sustained teaching excellence and a proven track record of scholarship are a must. Candidates must be committed to teaching highly motivated students at a Christian liberal arts institution. We are seeking a scholar who affirms the infallibility and full authority of Scripture and who is passionate about teaching the Christian faith and mentoring students of all backgrounds. The candidate should be committed to working within a department that is largely reformed in character. Rank and salary are commensurate with qualifications.
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Please submit:
- A cover letter that details why you are interested in the position and an explanation of how your Christian faith represents a strong fit with Grove City College’s unique mission as a Christian college;
- A statement outlining your teaching philosophy, which may focus on your motivation to teach at the undergraduate and/or graduate level, and/or thoughts about what constitutes effective pedagogy;
- A current curriculum vitae, indicating educational record, employment record, achievements, awards, and publications. Please also describe any civic and church activities, as well as all current organizational memberships;
- Names of four references (three professional and one pastoral).
- Official transcripts may be requested later in the process.
Please send all documents to Mrs. Jamie N. Kimble, Associate Director of Human Resources, Grove City College, 100 Campus Drive, Grove City, PA 16127-2104 or electronically to [email protected]
Grove City College is a private educational institution noted for its academic excellence where scholarship is informed by Christian principles. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, non-job-related disability, use of a guide or support animal, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other college-administrative programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com